Friday, October 2, 2009

Dangerous Truths Behind Vaccinations


I just wanted to share this nine-part mini-series about some of the dangers behind common childhood vaccinations. I found this series on Youtube today, and it's very interesting. It's about one hour in length. I feel that no matter what your stand is on the whole vaccination issue, it's good to be informed! I myself am not in favor of vaccinations, as my oldest son was vaccine damaged as an infant. Henry hasn't recieved any vaccines and I plan to do the same with the new baby. Here is the link to the mini-series:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8DLLMBGeo&feature=related

It's broken up into nine parts, so you have to click on each part to start a new one. They are numbered, making it easy to follow.

More Resources:


The Doctor Sears website--a wealth of information about the risks involved with childhood immunizations. You can also find his book, The Vaccine Book, here. http://www.drsears.com/


Vaccinations: Deceptions and Tragedy by Michael Dye--informative, well-written book discussing dangers of vaccination. I found this book at http://www.azurestandard.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment